Environmental and Landscape Planning
The central task of environmental and landscape planners at Schüßler-Plan is to give reasonable and legally secure consideration to environmental aspects in modern mobility planning. The focus here is on impacts on the habitats of protected species, human health, the sparing use of land as a protected resource and implementation of the Water Framework Directive as well as on the requirements of the FFH (Fauna Flora Habitat) Directive.
We keep our sights on the big picture. Our experts manage a wide diversity of conflicting objectives which flow into an environment friendly plan. As engineers and scientists, we offer advice on the concerns of nature and the environment in all planning phases.
Our performance spectrum at a glance:
- Environmental compatibility studies
- Landscape conservation plans
- FFH-Compatibility tests
- Faunistic planning area analyses, special faunistic studies
- Landscape conservation planning
- Object and free space planning
- Environmental construction supervision
- BIM in the landscape planning