The protection of your privacy and, accordingly, your personal data while using this Internet presence is of utmost importance to Schüßler-Plan. For this reason we hereby explain our methods of handling your personal data.
- Each time a user accesses a Schüßler-Plan page and each time a file is called up, data are saved to a log file as a result of this action. These data are saved for internal, system-based and statistical purposes only. The following data record is saved each time a page/file is called up:
- Name of the file called up
- Date and time of the call
- Amount of data transferred
- Message confirming successful calling-up
- Description of the type of Internet browser used
- Querying IP address in anonymised form
(The IP address is anonymised by deleting the last octet and replacing it with a random value).
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", i.e. text files saved on your computer that enable an analysis of your website use. Normally, the information on your use of this website generated by the cookie is transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. However, by activating IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google within European Union member states or other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The complete IP address is only transferred to a Google Server in the USA and abbreviated there under exceptional circumstances. On behalf of the owner of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compose reports on website activity and to create additional services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website fully in this case. Additionally, you can prevent Google's collection of the data generated by the cookie or related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google's processing of this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We also use Google Analytics to assess data collected from AdWords and the DoubleClick Cookie for statistical purposes. You may opt out of the use of this data through your ads settings manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de).
Social plugins and plugins of the social networks Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA and XING AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg may be used. The plugins use the logo of the relevant social network. When you open a page of our website, which contains such a plugin, your browser will be connected directly to the server of Facebook, Twitter or Xing. The content of each plugin will be transmitted directly from each social network to your browser and embedded by your into the website. This will enable the operator of the social network to see which of our internet sites you have visited. If you are logged into one of the social networks when you visit our website, the plugins will enable the operator to see the interaction between your account and the social network and to store this data. Even if you are not a member of any of the social networks named above, the plugins can see your IP-address and may save it. As we have no influence over the scope of data that can be collected by the social networks using these plugins, we can do no more than to inform visitors to our site of their existence. Please consult the data protection information provided by Facebook, Twitter and Xing, in order know your rights and how to adjust your settings:
- Personal data are only accessed by us when you contact us directly, e.g. via e-mail. Moreover, personal data are only saved when you provide them to us, e.g. within the context of registration, a survey, a contest or when concluding a contract.
Any personal data arising in this context are generated, processed and used in accordance with the respective valid regulations for the protection of personal data, solely for the purpose of contract implementation and to protect authorised internal company interests regarding the consulting and care of our customers and need-based product design.
- Our employees are sworn to secrecy regarding personal data. These data are only passed on when required for fulfilment of the contract. Such third parties are also sworn through agreements to comply with the protection of users' data.
You can withdraw your consent at any time allowing your personal data to be processed and used in the future. All you have to do is send an email or any other kind of written notice to any of the addresses given in the imprint.
You can demand that we disclose to you any and all personal information that we have stored and ta any incorrect or out-of-date information be corrected. All you have to do is send an email or any other kind of written notice to any of the addresses given in the imprint.
All of the data that can be accessed via www.schuessler-plan.de, that are stored and hosted on our servers are protected against unauthorised access by means of serial security systems. Our employees and system service providers monitor the effectiveness of these systems on a regular basis.
We care about compliance with data protection regulations in every area of our platform and company. We reserve the express right to modify, supplement and amend these data protection provisions at any time or to fully or partially nullify them, especially if new legal requirements or technical developments necessitate the appropriate adaptation of these data protection provisions. Should you have any questions, you can also contact us directly. Write to: